Re: fix for parameterized queries in DECLARE CURSOR statements

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: fix for parameterized queries in DECLARE CURSOR statements
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Oliver Jowett <oliver@opencloud.com> writes:
> Here's a patch that allows parameterized queries to be used in a DECLARE
> CURSOR statement.

Applied with minor editorialization.  I found a couple of places where
you'd missed inserting type Oids into constructed ParamLists, and I took
advantage of the extra info to add Asserts checking that the value found
in a ParamList is in fact what the caller expects.