Re: Fix for file names with spaces

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fix for file names with spaces
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> writes:
>> Why does this patch convert '\' to '\\' and not to '/' ?

> Because support on Windows for / is somewhat inconsistent outside of the
> Msys shell.

Do we care about that for the purposes that pg_config will be used for?
It seems more likely to me that emitting \\ will break things than that
it will help.  In particular, we know that the former behavior worked
fine modulo the pathnames-with-spaces problem.

Сообщение: Re: Fix for file names with spaces
Сообщение: Re: Fix for file names with spaces