[Slightly OT] data model books/resources?

От Aaron Glenn
Тема [Slightly OT] data model books/resources?
Дата
Re: [Slightly OT] data model books/resources?  ("Thomas F. O'Connell" <tfo@sitening.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Anyone care to share the great books, articles, manifestos, notes,
leaflets, etc on data modelling they've come across? Ideally I'd like
to find a great college level book on data models, but I haven't come
across one that even slightly holds "definitive resource"-type status.

Feel free to reply off list to keep the clutter down - I'd be happy to
summarize responses for the list.

Thanks,
aaron.glenn