Re: Add session statistics to pg_stat_database

От Masahiro Ikeda
Тема Re: Add session statistics to pg_stat_database
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-09-05 00:50, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> I have changed the code so that connections are counted immediately.
> Attached is a new version.

Thanks for making a patch.
I'm interested in this feature.

I think to add the number of login failures is good for security.
Although we can see the event from log files, it's useful to know the
overview
if the database may be attached or not.

By the way, could you rebase the patch since the latest patches
failed to be applied to the master branch?

Regards,
--
Masahiro Ikeda
NTT DATA CORPORATION