Error Installing postgres 8.2.4 on Windows Server 2003 64bit

От Peck, Brian
Тема Error Installing postgres 8.2.4 on Windows Server 2003 64bit
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hey all,

When I try and install form the msi installer for version 8.2.4 I get the following error.

Failed to run initdb: 128!

And when it tells me to see the logfile for details, there is no log file in the tmp directory.

Anyone know why it’s doing this?

It crashes furring the initdb phase of the installer.

- Brian Peck

- 858-795-1398

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL vs Firebird feature comparison finished
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL vs Firebird feature comparison finished