Re: 100% cpu usage on some postmaster processes kill the complete database

От Paul Dunkler
Тема Re: 100% cpu usage on some postmaster processes kill the complete database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I did that now - and analyzed the situation a bit. There are only queries running which will process very fast under high load (only index scans, very low rates of sequential scans). I found a remarkable number of Insert statements...

And sometimes when that happens, the CPU Utilization is going up to nearby 100% too and 98% is system usage...