FW: [GENERAL] Loading a database, ...

От Gilley, Charles H.
Тема FW: [GENERAL] Loading a database, ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Well, I never did get the copy to work, so now I'm using an ODBC connection
to update my virtual server.  Egad, this is slow, and I'm doing it from a
partial
T1 link (I think it's the odbc connection).  Each record is going out and
doing
an insert into then a select.  It's plodding along - anyway to make it
faster?

chg