Re: PostgreSQL Hosting

От Thomas F. O'Connell
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Hosting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In my haste, I neglected to update the name of this view in my post to pg_database from its original definition as pg_db, which was the original name of the hacked view.

The point is that we want pg_catalog.pg_database to be superseded by public.pg_database from the point of view of both the user and pg_dump.

--

Thomas F. O'Connell

Co-Founder, Information Architect

Sitening, LLC