Re: FOR EACH STATEMENT triggers

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: FOR EACH STATEMENT triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andreas Pflug said:
> It appears that statement triggers are implemented this way right now in
> CVS tip. Unfortunately, this means that there's no way to figure out the
> record set that is covered by the triggering action, which I consider
> being fundamental for a usable implementation.

I agree that this would be useful -- I didn't get around to implementing
it when I did the rest of the statement-trigger work.

> Is there any more work on statement triggers planned or going on right
> now?

I don't have any work on them planned. If you or anyone else would like to
take a shot at implementing this functionality, go right ahead. Otherwise,
I might get a chance to do some work on this in August or September.

Cheers,

Neil

Сообщение: Re: Should we SetQuerySnapshot() between actions of a rule?
Сообщение: Re: Should we SetQuerySnapshot() between actions of a rule?