Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps

От Cary Huang
Тема Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

 > > Perhaps calling "tm2timestamp(&pgtm_time, 0, NULL, &ts)" without checking the return code would be just fine. I
seesome other usages of tm2timstamp() in other code areas also skip checking the return code.

 > I think we want to know about any failures, btu we can probably make it into an
 > elog() instead, as it should never fail.

Yes, sure. I have corrected the error message to elog(ERROR, "timestamp out of range") on a rare tm2timestamp()
failure.Please see the attached patch based on your v5. "v6-0001-Set-fixed-dates-for-test-certificates-validity.patch"
isexactly the same as "v5-0001-Set-fixed-dates-for-test-certificates-validity.patch", I just up the version to be
consistent.

thank you very much

Cary Huang
HighGo Software Inc. (Canada)