Re: Wrong version number on bug form (again) (still)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Wrong version number on bug form (again) (still)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 14:55, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Actually I wonder that we shouldn't get rid of the popup and
>> just make the version a text entry field.

> I am guessing the concern is that this forces people to pick something
> rather than not reporting a version at all. (Note, this isn't an
> objection to the idea, I'm rather ambivalent myself)

That was probably the idea, but there is no guarantee that they'll pick
the right thing anyway.  And if the box doesn't *offer* the right thing
then it's actively hurting the cause.  I think on balance it's a loss.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: