Re: 9.2 final

От Joshua Berkus
Тема Re: 9.2 final
Дата
Re: 9.2 final  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Re: 9.2 final  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert,

Hmmm.  I was assuming September, given how late the beta came out, and that nobody has previously talked seriously
abouta June release.  I'll also point out that while there's a beta2 tarball, there was no announcement and no packages
forit.

If we decide to do June, then PR will be minimal because I was assuming I had another 7 weeks to prepare it.  Not that
thatshould be the deciding factor (it would be great to get out an early release and get it out of the way) but it
shouldbe taken into consideration.