Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps

От Cary Huang
Тема Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This needs to adjust the tests in src/test/ssl which now fails due to SELECT *
 > returning a row which doesn't match what the test was coded for.

Thank you so much for pointing out. I have adjusted the extra ssl test to account for the extra columns returned. It
shouldnot fail now.

> The new patchset isn't updating contrib/sslinfo/meson with the 1.3 update so it
 > fails to build with Meson.

Thanks again for pointing out, I have adjusted the meson build file to include the 1.3 update

Please see attached patches for the fixes.
Thank you so much!

Cary Huang
HighGo Software Inc. (Canada)
cary.huang@highgo.ca