Re: CALL stmt, ERROR: unrecognized node type: 113 bug

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CALL stmt, ERROR: unrecognized node type: 113 bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 01:46:40PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I pushed a fix for all that.

> Shouldn't there be a test case as well?

There was one for the premature-free issue in d02d4a6d4.  I didn't really
see a need for an explicit test for the subselect issue.

> This brings the amount of objects stored in pg_proc to four.  Perhaps it
> would be time to bring more clarity in pg_proc by introducing a prokind
> column for functions, aggregates, window functions and procedures?

Yeah.  I was under the impression that Peter was looking into that ...
[ digs... ] see
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/80ee1f5c-fa9d-7285-ed07-cff53d4f4858@2ndquadrant.com