Re: Bug #581: Sequence cannot be deleted

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug #581: Sequence cannot be deleted
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
> A Sequence is created automatically with the SQL command:
> CREATE TABLE fa_ccpsholderscpt(hsc_serial  SERIAL  NOT NULL ,chd_serial INTEGER NOT NULL ,hsc_respcode CHAR(2) NOT
NULL,scp_code CHAR(4) NOT NULL ,imp_flag SMALLINT)

Okay, let's try it ...

regression=# CREATE TABLE fa_ccpsholderscpt(hsc_serial  SERIAL  NOT NULL ,chd_serial INTEGER NOT NULL ,hsc_respcode
CHAR(2)NOT NULL ,scp_code CHAR(4) NOT NULL ,imp_flag SMALLINT);
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence 'fa_ccpsholderscp_hsc_serial_seq' for SERIAL column
'fa_ccpsholderscpt.hsc_serial'
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index 'fa_ccpsholderscp_hsc_serial_key' for table
'fa_ccpsholderscpt'
CREATE

> but when I try to delete it with the following command:
> DROP SEQUENCE fa_ccpsholderscpt_hsc_serial_seq
> I get this error:
> sequence "fa_ccpsholderscpt_hsc_serial_se" does not exist

Not surprising, because that's not what it's called.  Check the NOTICE
again.

От: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Сообщение: Bug #582: no mapping for java.sql.Types.DECIMAL
От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Bug #581: Sequence cannot be deleted