Re: Simple thing to make pg_autovacuum more useful

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Simple thing to make pg_autovacuum more useful
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Are you picturing adding ALTER TABLE commands to set autovacuum
> parameters?

Well, as I said, I was trying to think of an appropriate user-visible
API, which I didn't think that pg_autovacuum itself could become.

Further downthread Alvaro points out that we've already had that
discussion, and exploiting the reloptions infrastructure was agreed
to be a reasonable solution.  It took a bit of searching to find
that thread, but here it is:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-02/msg01440.php

Сообщение: Re: Simple thing to make pg_autovacuum more useful
Сообщение: Re: Simple thing to make pg_autovacuum more useful