Re: gist segmentation fault

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: gist segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Arup Nanda <Arup.Nanda@protonmail.com> writes:
> We're preparing to upgrade postgresql from 12.8 to 14.2 but still we have some bugs and issues. Most of them are our
fault,but now we have problem wedon't know how to play with it.
> [ crash in copy_ltree for an upgraded GIST index ]

I think this is the same problem already reported at [1].
It's an unfortunate error in the GIST ltree opclass.
You could apply the patch [2] locally perhaps, if you
don't want to wait around for 14.3.

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/17406-71e02820ae79bb40%40postgresql.org
[2] https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=patch;h=7d30f59da

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Transaction and SQL errors
От: Michael Nolan
Сообщение: Trigger functions and FDW tables