Re: BUG #13224: Foreign key constraints cannot be changed to deferrable

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13224: Foreign key constraints cannot be changed to deferrable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
chris@chrullrich.net writes:
> According to the manual, ALTER TABLE ... ALTER CONSTRAINT ... DEFERRABLE
> should work. It does not, according to the script below.

Hm.  It works fine if you cause a reconnect (\c) after the ALTER TABLE.
I suspect the problem is that ATExecAlterConstraint forces a relcache
inval on the named table (detail), but neglects to do so on the other
table (master).  The session's cached pg_trigger records for master thus
still say the triggers are nondeferrable.