Re: [HACKERS] temp table oddness?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] temp table oddness?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have added temp invalidation code for aborted transactions:

> New behavour:

>     test=> begin;
>     BEGIN
>     test=> create temp table test (x int);
>     CREATE
>     test=> create index i_test on test(x);
>     CREATE
>     test=> abort;
>     NOTICE:  trying to delete a reldesc that does not exist.
>     NOTICE:  trying to delete a reldesc that does not exist.
>     ABORT
>     test=> create temp table test(x int);
>     CREATE

OK, cool.  I think I know where to fix those "NOTICES", too:
the relcache indexes temp relations by their real names, so
RelationNameGetRelation() ought to substitute the real name before
probing the cache.  As it stands you wind up with two relcache entries
for the temp table, which is bad.  Working on it now.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] temp table oddness?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] temp table oddness?