Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Tag: REL7_4_STABLE r ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Tag: REL7_4_STABLE r ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Last cycle, Peter encouraged people to add quick-and-dirty release notes
>> into release.sgml when important changes are made, and I thought that
>> worked pretty well.

> Would you be more specific?  How did it work well?

There was a place for people to look to see what interesting stuff was
in CVS tip.  We had about thirty entries at the end of the 7.4 devel
cycle:

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml/release.sgml?rev=1.208&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Now, I dunno how many people actually made use of it, but if it were
publicized and maintained more faithfully, I think people would use it.