Re: master make check fails on Solaris 10

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: master make check fails on Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Victor Wagner <vitus@wagner.pp.ru> writes:
> I'm attaching stripped-down version of test program, which demonstrate
> the problem and two assembler listings produced with this C source using
> alignment 8 and 16. May be this stripped-down version can be used as
> base for configure test.

Ah, thanks, this will be easier to work with.

> Unfortunately, we have only one Sparc machine and started our
> investigation by upgrading GCC 5.2.0 to GCC 5.5.0, so it is hard to
> downgrade and test with older GCC.

OK.  Well, the fact that you get the same failures in PG itself seems
like good evidence that the compiler's behavior hasn't changed here.

Сообщение: Re: master make check fails on Solaris 10
Сообщение: Re: master make check fails on Solaris 10