Re: [BUGS] BUG #14735: A core dumpe is reported in the source of PostgreSQL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14735: A core dumpe is reported in the source of PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
ayi_zhou@aliyun.com writes:
> Here is the core dump information:

This looks like something has clobbered malloc's internal data structures.
I'm skeptical that it was libpq itself that did so, though.  I'd suggest
running your program under valgrind or a similar tool to try to find the
cause.