Re: Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
> Just noticed on the wikipedia page under rdbms, it lists postgresql as available on AmigaOS.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_relational_database_management_systems

> Is this just an error, as I see edb advanced server is also listed as available, or was there some working code at
somepoint in time?

I think it's probably bogus.  There's some mention in very old versions
of the ports list of being able to run on top of NetBSD on Amiga
hardware.  But unless somebody had code to duplicate the Unix syscall set
on AmigaOS, there'd have been no way to make PG run on that.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres 9.1 - Release Theme
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres 9.1 - Release Theme