Re: [ADMIN] PG 7.3.4 VS PG 8.0.3 Problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ADMIN] PG 7.3.4 VS PG 8.0.3 Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Chris Hoover <revoohc@gmail.com> writes:
> This is what is pointing me to a problem with one of the db's.  It
> appears that the sqlca code has had to of changed between the 7.3.4
> and 8 code and is now behaving in a different (and unexpected) manner.

There is no "sqlca" in the backend protocol at all, so I really dunno
what is causing the change in behavior.

> BTW, which version is correct?  Should a no rows return query give a 0
> or a 100?

I suspect 100 is correct, but you'd have to go read the ODBC spec to
be sure.

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] PG 7.3.4 VS PG 8.0.3 Problem
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] PG 7.3.4 VS PG 8.0.3 Problem