Re: [HACKERS] no answer to Solaris 2.6 failure to build 6.3.2?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] no answer to Solaris 2.6 failure to build 6.3.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
t-ishii@sra.co.jp writes:
> I have successfully built 6.3.2 under Sparc/Solaris 2.6 with gcc
> 2.7.2.2.  Here are the outputs from gmake.

OK, that seems sufficient evidence that Solaris 2.6 *does* have proper
declarations for all these functions in the system include files.
So we're left with the hypothesis of a botched gcc installation
on De Clarke's machine.  I'm not quite foolish enough to say that
it couldn't be anything else, but that sure seems like the thing
to investigate first.