Re: [BUGS] INSTEAD rule bug?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] INSTEAD rule bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
DeJuan Jackson <djackson@speedfc.com> writes:
>   Or is it simply any conditional rule using UNION/EXCEPT/INTERSECT/...?

Yeah, that's about the size of it :-(.  Note though that you could
probably work around the problem by pushing the UNION etc. down into a
sub-select:
    SELECT * FROM (SELECT ... UNION ...) foo;

At some point we could look at automatically transforming the query in
that way, but I'm not planning to worry about it now.