Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Michael Paquier wrote:
>> We would definitely want something within the ephemeral port range, so
>> we are up to that:
>> rand() * 16384 + 49152;

> Yes, this seems to produce the correct range.

Speaking of ephemeral port range ... if get_new_node() were to run
past port 65535, which is certainly possible with this new code,
it would fail altogether.  Seems it needs to wrap around properly
within that port range.

Сообщение: Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Сообщение: Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.