[HACKERS] Why have we got both largeobject and large_object test files?

От Tom Lane
Тема [HACKERS] Why have we got both largeobject and large_object test files?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I happened to notice that the regression tests contain both
largeobject.sql and large_object.sql.  This seems at best confusing and at
worst a source of mistakes.  The second file was added in March by commit
ff992c074, has never been touched by any other commit, and is only 8 lines
long.  Was there a really good reason not to incorporate that test into
largeobject.sql?