Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] [postgresql 10 beta3] unrecognized node type: 90

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] [postgresql 10 beta3] unrecognized node type: 90
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Nope, spoke too soon.  See buildfarm.

> Whoa, that's not good.

Ah-hah, I see my dromedary box is one of the ones failing, so I'll
have a look there.  I can't reproduce it on my other machines.

I'm a bit suspicious that it's got something to do with getting
a different number of workers during restart.  Whether that's
the issue or not, though, it sure seems like a rescan leaks an
unpleasantly large amount of memory.  I wonder if we shouldn't
refactor this so that the per-reader structs can be reused.