Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working
Дата
Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working  (Zhihong Zhang <zhihong@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Zhihong Zhang <zhihong@gmail.com> writes:
> So I like to report 2 bugs,

> 1. “CREATE INDEX” with expression should generate stats automatically.

It does.

> 2. Auto-analyze should generate stats if it is not available, regardless of the number of records changed.

This doesn't square with anyone else's reality either.

You haven't given us one single bit of information about what you are
doing differently that might trigger such unexpected behavior.  But without
that, there's not much we can do to investigate this report.

Сообщение: Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working
Сообщение: Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working