Re: postgresql meltdown on PlanetMath.org

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgresql meltdown on PlanetMath.org
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Aaron Krowne <akrowne@vt.edu> writes:
> As the topic suggests, I am having fairly critical troubles with
> postgresql on PlanetMath.org (a site which I run).

Um ... not meaning to insult your intelligence, but how often do you
vacuum?  Also, exactly what Postgres version are you running?  Can
you show us EXPLAIN ANALYZE results for some of the slow queries?

Сообщение: Re: postgresql meltdown on PlanetMath.org
Сообщение: Re: postgresql meltdown on PlanetMath.org