Re: phppgadmin not working under v. 8.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: phppgadmin not working under v. 8.1
Дата
Re: phppgadmin not working under v. 8.1  (barbara figueirido <barbara@bariloche.com.ar>)
Список pgsql-novice
"Andrej Ricnik-Bay" <andrej.groups@gmail.com> writes:
> On 8/25/06, barbara figueirido <barbara@bariloche.com.ar> wrote:
>> listen_addresses = '192.168.1.0'                # what IP address(es) to
>> listen on;

> Is that actually the machines IP address?

The answer to that is no, as I'm sure Andrej knows ;-) ... no valid IP
address ends in .0.

If you don't want to say listen_addresses = '*' then you need to specify
the exact IP address of your machine's network interface in
listen_addresses.  Unless you have multiple IP addresses and know what
they are and why you want to distinguish between them, just write '*'.

The other thing that enters into this is the contents of pg_hba.conf.
An entry like 192.168.1.0/24 would be pretty reasonable in pg_hba.conf,
if you want to let in just connections from your local LAN.

Сообщение: Re: phppgadmin not working under v. 8.1
Сообщение: Re: phppgadmin not working under v. 8.1