Re: hashtable issue - HASH_FIND??

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: hashtable issue - HASH_FIND??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jay Flattery <jaycode@rocketmail.com> writes:
> I'm looking to use the PostgreSQL Hash Table for some custom functions.
> However, the example, as per http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HashTable crashes
> postmaster (or segfaults from the cmd line) when trying to retrieve an element
> from the hash.

I think the "palloc(sizeof(key))" bits ought to be
"palloc(sizeof(*key))" ... or personally I'd have used
sizeof(HashKey).  Although offhand it looks like that should
be the same size or larger, so it doesn't seem to explain a crash.
Where's the crash happening exactly?

Сообщение: Re: killing idle attaches without killing others
Сообщение: Re: killing idle attaches without killing others