Re: Query breaking with unknown expression type (lost subquery from v iew?)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Query breaking with unknown expression type (lost subquery from v iew?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Matthew Gabeler-Lee <mgabelerlee@zycos.com> writes:
> Query, used to work in 7.2.3:
> SELECT * from VResults NATURAL LEFT JOIN qrp_events
> WHERE qrp_score > 45 AND qry_charge < 3 AND vst_valstate IS NULL
>   AND (
>     (qpe_name = 'autoval.pl' AND qpe_version < 3)
>     OR qpe_name IS NULL
>   )
> ORDER BY sdt_id ASC, qry_num ASC, qrp_pnum ASC

> If that means subquery, there is a subquery in
> the VResults view, but for some reason that subquery isn't showing up in the
> explain output!

How do you expect us to debug this when you haven't provided the view
definition?

I'm willing to dig into it if I have a test case to look at, but I don't
have time to try to intuit a test case from an incomplete bug report.
Give me a script to reproduce the failure, please.