Re: [HACKERS] Re: map

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: map
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: map  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>> background is not white --- there's a white ring around each
>> continent thanks to poor antialiasing.

> We force a cream background for that page, no?

It's gray on my browser (Netscape 4.0something).  Even if it were
cream, the background of the gif is *white* not cream, so the ring
would still be there (maybe a little harder to see though).

Since GIF hasn't got partial transparency, you can't do real
antialiasing without making the background colors match.
You're probably best off not using transparency at all, unless
you forget about antialiasing.  (Or is it antialiasing that's
leaving the near-white pixels there?  Maybe it's just sloppy drawing
of the border of the transparent region?)

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe