Re: Really out of memory?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Really out of memory?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ben Chobot <bench@silentmedia.com> writes:
> On Tue, 2 Jun 2009, Tom Lane wrote:
>> You don't have /proc/<pid>/limits ?

> Nope. I'd like to believe I would consider that "obviously relevant." :)

Next best thing I can think of is to stick "ulimit -a >/tmp/mylimits"
into the postgres initscript and restart.

If the initscript is starting postgres via "su -l", it might be better
to add the command in postgres' ~/.bashrc or some such place.  You
have to consider the possibility that the su is changing the ulimit
environment.

Сообщение: Re: warm standby with WAL shipping
Сообщение: Re: warm standby with WAL shipping