Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Christof Petig copyright on

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Christof Petig copyright on
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Intended.  None of the other include files in that directory had it.
> Either all should, or none.  Should we add it to all of them?

All.  There's no good excuse for not having a version tag on every
source-code file.  The contrib stuff is pretty bad about this, but
hey, it's just contrib ;-).  ecpg is part of the main tree and it
ought to be up to project standards.