Re: view + explain + index scan -> bogus varno: 65001 (with some variations)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: view + explain + index scan -> bogus varno: 65001 (with some variations)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Jon Nelson <jnelson+pgsql@jamponi.net> writes:
> On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> FWIW, I can't reproduce such a failure with current 8.4 branch (nor any
>> other).

> Try adding:
> set enable_mergejoin = false;

Thanks, that did it.  I've repaired the symptom exposed here:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=d3d3ec0d890412f3b39a70e8fd08edf17e3c9f7c
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=789d3d4541e95c6079a55196bd63a6ab90e57c7c

However, while I see how this could generate "bogus varno: 65001", I'm
not entirely sure that the same issue explains your other report of
"bogus varattno for OUTER var".  If you can still reproduce that,
please send a test case.