Re: High load,

От Ing. Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
Тема Re: High load,
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Another advice is to look the presentation of Alexander Dymo, on the RailsConf2009 called: Advanced Performance
Optimizationof Rails Applications available on
http://en.oreilly.com/rails2009/public/schedule/detail/8615
This talk are focused on Rails and PostgreSQL, based on the development of the Acunote ´s Project Management Platform

http://blog.pluron.com

----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Andy Colson" <andy@squeakycode.net>
Para: "Michael Kohl" <michael.kohl@tupalo.com>
CC: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Enviados: Jueves, 27 de Enero 2011 12:20:18 GMT -05:00 Región oriental EE. UU./Canadá
Asunto: Re: [PERFORM] High load,

On 1/27/2011 9:09 AM, Michael Kohl wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Andy Colson<andy@squeakycode.net>  wrote:
>> Have you run each of your queries through explain analyze lately?
>
> A code review including checking of queries is on our agenda.
>
>> You are vacuuming/autovacuuming, correct?
>
> Sure :-)
>
> Thank you,
> Michael

Oh, also, when the box is really busy, have you watched vmstat to see if
you start swapping?

-Andy

Ing. Marcos Luís Ortíz Valmaseda
System Engineer -- Database Administrator

Centro de Tecnologías de Gestión de Datos (DATEC)
Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas
http://postgresql.uci.cu

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.0 has a bias against indexes
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.0 has a bias against indexes