От: Ing. Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
Тема: Re: High load,
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

High load,  (Michael Kohl, )
 Re: High load,  (Cédric Villemain, )
  Re: High load,  (Michael Kohl, )
   Re: High load,  (Cédric Villemain, )
   Re: High load,  (Jignesh Shah, )
  Re: High load,  (Andres Freund, )
   Re: High load,  (Cédric Villemain, )
    Re: High load,  (Andres Freund, )
 Re: High load,  (Michael Kohl, )
 Re: High load,  (Justin Pitts, )
 Re: High load,  (Andy Colson, )
  Re: High load,  (Michael Kohl, )
   Re: High load,  (Scott Marlowe, )
    Re: High load,  (Michael Kohl, )
     Re: High load,  (Mladen Gogala, )
   Re: High load,  (Andy Colson, )
    Re: High load,  (Scott Marlowe, )
 Re: High load,  (Stephen Frost, )
  Re: High load,  (Scott Marlowe, )
   Re: High load,  (Andres Freund, )
 Re: High load,  ("Ing. Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda", )
 Re: High load,  (Ivan Voras, )
 Re: High load,  (Robert Haas, )
 Re: High load,  (Greg Smith, )

Another advice is to look the presentation of Alexander Dymo, on the RailsConf2009 called: Advanced Performance
Optimizationof Rails Applications available on
http://en.oreilly.com/rails2009/public/schedule/detail/8615
This talk are focused on Rails and PostgreSQL, based on the development of the Acunote ´s Project Management Platform

http://blog.pluron.com