Re: Memory leak in RelationBuildRowSecurity

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Memory leak in RelationBuildRowSecurity
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Konstantin Knizhnik <k.knizhnik@postgrespro.ru> writes:
> There is memory leak in RelationBuildRowSecurity function - it converts
> node to expression tree in current memory context:

Hm ... this smells a whole lot like the issue we fixed recently for
partition expressions, namely: what the devil are we doing reloading
these expressions during RelationClearRelation?  We should delay
populating that cache until the value is requested.