Re: pgsql: plpython: Add SPI cursor support

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: plpython: Add SPI cursor support
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 12/05/2011 12:56 PM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> plpython: Add SPI cursor support

> This commit apparently caused a problem on buildfarm narwhal, which has
> been failing for 8 days without anyone paying attention.

Um, yes, some of us noticed:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-12/msg00264.php

Apparently, nobody has any idea what's wrong or how to fix it, because
it works fine with other copies of python 2.5.  What we need to know is
what's different about narwhal's version.  Dave, any ideas?

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Disable excessive FP optimization by recent versions of gcc.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Disable excessive FP optimization by recent versions of gcc.