Re: Runtime variations during day

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Runtime variations during day
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Carlos Henrique Reimer <carlos.reimer@opendb.com.br> writes:
> Will include the EXPLAIN ANALYZE again here:

>    ->  Index Scan using pagpk_aux_mes, pagpk_aux_mes, pk_cadpag, pk_cadpag,
> pk_cadpag, pagchavefunc00 on cadpag  (cost=0.00..131521.88 rows=183322
> width=62) (actual time=0.664..614.080 rows=32828 loops=1)

BTW, I just noticed this multiple-index annotation, which means that
either you're not using a community version of Postgres or else it's
8.0 or older (8.1 replaced that plan type with bitmap index scans).
In the latter case you'd be well advised to think about updating to
something that hasn't been out of support for more than two years.
In any case you're unlikely to get helpful advice when you fail to
mention that you're using a dinosaur release.