Re: Hot standby 9.2.6 -> 9.2.6 PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Hot standby 9.2.6 -> 9.2.6 PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> writes:
> With RBM_NORMAL_ZERO_OK, AFAICS we're talking about a tiny patch to
> XLogReadBufferExtended. bufmgr.c doesn't need to do anything about the
> new mode, as it's XLogReadBuffer that does the the check for zero pages.
> Per attached patch (for demonstration purposes only, you also need to
> add the new mode to the header file and adjust comments).

That looks like it will still log the page as invalid if it's past EOF,
which I think we don't want.

Did you want to finish this off and commit, or were you just passing
what you had to me?

Сообщение: Re: Hot standby 9.2.6 -> 9.2.6 PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages
Сообщение: Re: Hot standby 9.2.6 -> 9.2.6 PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages