Re: TODO Item: Consider allowing control of upper/lower case folding of unquoted, identifiers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TODO Item: Consider allowing control of upper/lower case folding of unquoted, identifiers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Russell Smith <mr-russ@pws.com.au> writes:
> As an attempt at a first PostgreSQL patch, I'd like to see if I can do
> anything about this issue.

Trying that as a first patch is a recipe for failure... the short answer
is that no one can think of a solution that will be generally acceptable.

Сообщение: Re: Bug in libpq causes local clients to hang
Сообщение: Re: Bug in libpq causes local clients to hang