Re: Regexp matching: bug or operator error?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regexp matching: bug or operator error?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Checking in the Tcl bug tracker reveals that this is an open issue
for them as well:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=219219&group_id=10894&atid=110894
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=219358&group_id=10894&atid=110894

The first entry has Henry Spencer claiming that it is operating as
designed, but the second one seems to cast doubt on that claim.
In any case I tend to agree that the notation implies that greediness
should be an independent property of each quantifier.

However, if Henry can't or doesn't want to fix it, I'm not sure that
I care to wade in ;-)

Сообщение: Re: Regexp matching: bug or operator error?
Сообщение: Re: Regexp matching: bug or operator error?