Re: upgrade and bundle

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: upgrade and bundle
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
>Ok, but what about the apt repo?

The apt repo for PgAdmin does not contain postgreSQl.

Melvin Davidson 🎸
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com

On Friday, February 16, 2018, 12:34:56 PM EST, Malik Rumi <malik.a.rumi@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok, but what about the apt repo?

“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what he loves for himself.”

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 9:28 AM, Support <support@rt-reisen.de> wrote:
>And on the wiki it says pgAdmin III is bundled with the Windows installer,

Basically, you have things backwards.
PgAdmin is bundled with PostgreSQL in some distributions, but if you
download from www.pgadmin.org/download/ then you only get PgAdmin
and nothing else.