Re: RES: How to use PQconsumeInput and PQisBusy correctly ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: RES: How to use PQconsumeInput and PQisBusy correctly ?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
"Rodrigo Moreno" <rodrigo.miguel@terra.com.br> writes:
> But, my question, I always should call pqconsume before a pqisbusy ?

Up to you.  You can always call either one safely, AFAIR.  The isbusy
result tells you whether you can call pqgetresult without blocking.
isbusy itself doesn't change any state --- to make something happen
(ie, collect data from the socket) you need to call consumeinput.