Re: Error in executing plpgsql function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error in executing plpgsql function
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
ananthreddy@yahoo.com (ananth) writes:
> The problem is when I run this function by passing a parameter values
> where row does not exist in table. I expect it to print message and
> return false. Instead it disconnects from server and throughs lot of
> errors in log file. Here is output from executing this function

What PG version are you running?  I seem to recall that there was a bug
with some not-found cases in plpgsql a while back.  If you're not using
7.1.3, update.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Josh Berkus"
Сообщение: Re: An easy question about creating a primary key
Сообщение: Re: An easy question about creating a primary key