Re: Implementation of gtrgm_out for gevel

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Implementation of gtrgm_out for gevel
Дата
Re: Implementation of gtrgm_out for gevel
Список pgsql-general
Dmitry Lazurkin <dilaz03@gmail.com> writes:
> I want use gevel (http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/wiki/Gevel) for investigation of pg_trgm gist. But for gist_print i
needimplement gtrgm_out for pg_trgm gist node. And i have a problem here.

> Datum
> gtrgm_out(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS)
> {
>     GISTENTRY  *entry = (GISTENTRY *) PG_GETARG_POINTER(0); /* I think entry is pointer to bad memory */

The argument is TRGM *, I think ... certainly not GISTENTRY *.

От: Dmitry Lazurkin
Сообщение: Implementation of gtrgm_out for gevel
От: Dmitry Lazurkin
Сообщение: Re: Implementation of gtrgm_out for gevel