Re: remove support for old Python versions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: remove support for old Python versions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Per discussion in [0], here is a patch set to remove support for Python
> versions older than 2.6.

I took a brief look through this and it seems reasonable.  Two
minor comments:

* In the docs section beginning "Context managers syntax using the with
keyword", could we drop that entire <sect2>?  It seems like it's now not
saying much more than "you can use this standard python feature", which
is hardly surprising information.

* I'm not sure it's a good idea to remove the test case you removed
from plpython_subtransaction.sql.  We still need to support user
code written that way, don't we?